Re: [OT] You know you're a hardcore railfan when...

Hubert Lam wrote:

> "Gobbledok" <chippies@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
> 3B206C3C.FC1BC1C1@ihug.com.au">news:3B206C3C.FC1BC1C1@ihug.com.au...
>
> > I have lately been mucking around with a Transport Tycoon patch, so that I
> can run 84
> > car coal trains in an approximate Hunter Valley set-up...my only wish was
> that the
> > landscape of Transport Tycoon could be bigger, so I could include a fairly
> decent long
> > distance train service (ie XPT)
> >

> Where can I get this patch??? Love to be able to try marshalling consists of
> greater than 10 cars (incl locomotive)!!
>
> what about larger stations i.e. longer than 10 car lengths and wider than 4
> roads?

As soon as I locate the page that I got the patch from, I will post a link on
here...if not, then I may just email you my copy of the patch.

With this patch, the longest train you can have is about 125 carriages (have not
built one that long yet). You can also have multi-headed trains as well...longer
bridges...and with the railway stations, you can have a platform length of up to
seven squares (equivalent of 14 carriages), and up to seven platforms at the
station.