Re: [OT] You know you're a hardcore railfan when...

"Gobbledok" <chippies@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
3B206C3C.FC1BC1C1@ihug.com.au">news:3B206C3C.FC1BC1C1@ihug.com.au...

> I have lately been mucking around with a Transport Tycoon patch, so that I
can run 84
> car coal trains in an approximate Hunter Valley set-up...my only wish was
that the
> landscape of Transport Tycoon could be bigger, so I could include a fairly
decent long
> distance train service (ie XPT)

Where can I get this patch??? Love to be able to try marshalling consists of
greater than 10 cars (incl locomotive)!!

what about larger stations i.e. longer than 10 car lengths and wider than 4
roads?