Re: [Vic] Footscray Accident - Photo's

OK I stand corrected!
And I have an interesting thought...Who owns the trains...Bayside or are
they leased from the Government?
Can anyone understand $3millions worth of property being treated so badly,
and
Wonder if the Insurance Company will discount the payment to reflect damage
done so negligently?
Rod ;o((
8fjnf9.u5r.ln@four12.net">news:8fjnf9.u5r.ln@four12.net...