Re: [Vic] Footscray Accident - Photo's

Strewth NO! then we would not have a news Group!
And If someone that took part in the move came on and said thats what the
chains were for
! I would be in deep shock...also happy not to work there anymore, I might
add.
My comment was only my experience with many derailments, over the years. It
is very very rare for Rail Employees and their bosses to take any risks
whatsoever in recovery operations.
Rod ;o))
9fmv6c$pfr@nntpa.cb.lucent.com">news:9fmv6c$pfr@nntpa.cb.lucent.com...