Re: Another example of lack of thought in MetCard

Daniel Bowen <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> wrote in message
V_zs6.5460$992.33000@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:V_zs6.5460$992.33000@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

> Conductors are pretty scarce. But you could ask a driver. Don't know if
> you'd get any intelligent response!

I take offence to that ;-)

> Then there's always the Metcard free
> help line, if you think of it before you set out on your journey!

I'm amazed at the number of people who get on the tram and ask me why the
machine won't accept a note.  These are the sort of people who obviously
take the tram alot, and who obviously are too stupid and/or lazy to pre
purchase a ticket from a newsagent or milkbar.