Re: Another example of lack of thought in MetCard

"Ted Gay" <tedgay@bigpond.com> wrote in message
ktBs6.35113$v5.73730@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:ktBs6.35113$v5.73730@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> "Daniel Bowen" <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> wrote in message
> V_zs6.5460$992.33000@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:V_zs6.5460$992.33000@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > "Mike McBain" <mjm@towncrier.cc.monash.edu.au> wrote in message
> tried
> > >
> > > Do you mean like a conductor?
> >
> > Conductors are pretty scarce. But you could ask a driver. Don't know if
> > you'd get any intelligent response!
>
> Hey that's a bit below the belt, you would in Sydney, don't paint us all
> with the same brush  :-)

Would the typical Sydney tram driver be able to advise me on what ticket to
buy? Wouldn't need to of course - since there'd be a conductor...

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au