Re: [Melb] Airport rail link fight Was: Re: Airport rail link fight

quentisl@leaves.qjc.cjb.net (OgO) wrote in
<Xns9066E5F9253A2ogo1mynxwowaustcom@203.109.250.24>:

>Yes, but from (a brief) reading the DOI website it seems likely that
>much of the track along the broadmeadows line will be a new track laid
>just for the airport link, some of the level crossings may be replaced
>with over/underpasses, and most of the signalling and things will be
>replaced, so it will be quieter for the most part, and safer and less
>likely to have things like signal failure.

AMEN!

Now if we could only get that through to the NIMBY's, who appear mostly to
be unemployed rent-a-crowdies who have nothing better to do than make life
a misery for most people who support the rail link.

Noticed how their site vaglely resembled the old S11 website of last year.
Perhaps the same mobs.

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".