Re: RTM and steam? In the same sentence?

Thanks Jonathan, An intersting read that's for sure....makes you wonder what
role the RTM will play if these proposals come to fruition. I wonder when
the review will include passenger cars as well. I'm sure SRA will take great
delight in assessing the condition of important (in my opinion) carriages
such the EAM sleeper the AF Pullman sleeper currently "preserved" on rotten
row ast Thirlmere. I'd like to through the BC in this but since there is an
LFX and BX in good condition would they consider the BC (AK) as worhty of
restoration.
The goods wagon proposals, IMO are a step in the right direction, however,
there are quite large holes in the inventory.....would the SRA be willing to
buy from DSRM some of the wagons which would fill in the gaps....MLE, Steel
S, SRC, 4 wheel tankers, LCH. More importantly, would DSRM sell them?

I like the emphasis on goods loco's and wagons....maybe we may see a 50 or
5711 in steam again?. I know wishfull thinking!!!!

More wishfull thinking.....I'd love to see an upmarket (3801 Ltd) cruise
train using TAM's, KAM and AB90. Oh well back to dreaming again.

Cheers,
Rob