Re: Train deal to provide 600 jobs

David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in message
3AB16A1C.27D83D9@fang.omni.com.au">news:3AB16A1C.27D83D9@fang.omni.com.au...
> A $100 million deal that will create 600 rail manufacturing jobs in
> Victoria is set to revolutionise Melbourne's train network. National
> Express, which runs Bayside Trains, contracted German manufacturer
> Siemens to build the trains. And yesterday Siemens announced $100
> million of work would go to local companies.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,1758527%255E2862,00.htm

Sounds like Crap to me!
How many people did the old Comenge employ making the last lot of trains,
here in Melbourne? (250?)
No wonder our Dollar is worth less than a roll of Toilet paper.
We been sold down the drain, and at the mercy of any Foriegn Bank who it
pleases!
Rod