Re: Ignore the retard (Was: new groop)

"Michael" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
905161DCBgunzelT333@139.130.239.94">news:905161DCBgunzelT333@139.130.239.94...
| David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in article

| >> Not true.  They need the MU facilities of the R class to reduce crew
| >> costs.
| >
| >But you can't MU an R with an X100!
|
| K190 has been fitted with controls to MU directly with the X100, and just
| about every other steam locomotive. For coal fired units, a portable
| Metcard machine has been adapted to feed coal from the tender to the fire
| box. The only problem there being, it only takes coins (-:

A M**card validator will be used as an end of train marker and all
communications will be carried out by a 1990 Motorola brick (oops phone)
using any conveinent Russian satellite.

Erk
Sport, Transport & TV
Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)
ICQ: 36329370

"Homer Simpson, smiling politely" - Homer Simpson
after meeting Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins.