Re: Ignore the retard (Was: new groop)

David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in article
<JVgl6.23$vT.1188@news0.optus.net.au>:

>>> Rumour has it that K190, now painted in hot pink will be assisting
>>> and not R711.
>
>> Not true.  They need the MU facilities of the R class to reduce crew
>> costs.
>
>But you can't MU an R with an X100!

K190 has been fitted with controls to MU directly with the X100, and just
about every other steam locomotive. For coal fired units, a portable
Metcard machine has been adapted to feed coal from the tender to the fire
box. The only problem there being, it only takes coins (-:

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME