Re: [NSW] Milk Crates Not Permitted on Mardi Gras CityRail Services

"Taliesin Walker" <taliesin@chariot.net.au> wrote in message
3a9522a1.3237204@news.chariot.net.au">news:3a9522a1.3237204@news.chariot.net.au...

| >CityRail has announced that milk crates will not be permitted on
| >CityRail services during Mardi Gras.
| >
| >I assume this means that they are permitted at other times.
| >
| >http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/events/2001MARDIFLY.htm
| >
| Have there been problems involving milk crates?
|
| Tali

I think there have been problems at the parade itself in relation to people
using milk crates to stand on to increase visibility and having other people
knocking the person on the crate over. I think that might have been a
request from the organisers as CityRail will be the main way of getting
there.

Erk
Sport, Transport & TV
Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)
ICQ: 36329370

"Homer Simpson, smiling politely" - Homer Simpson
after meeting Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins.