Re: [NSW] Milk Crates Not Permitted on Mardi Gras CityRail Services

"Bernard Smith" <epping.smiths@NOSPAMbigpond.com> wrote in message
%u6l6.1042$v5.3520@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:%u6l6.1042$v5.3520@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> CityRail has announced that milk crates will not be permitted on
> CityRail services during Mardi Gras.
>
> I assume this means that they are permitted at other times.
>
> http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/events/2001MARDIFLY.htm

Dratt!!!   I'll have to book a return trip on Countrylink from Bowral so
that I can bring my milk crate with me!
Maybe I could bring my cow by CityRail instead, the milk would stay fresh
inside the cow until I wanted it.  Reminds me of the episode of Blue Heelers
where the boys and girls in blue had to remove a horse from a V-line
passenger carriage.

Regards

David Bennetts
Bowral (or should it be Cowral?)