Re: Does not commute: CityRail's shame file

Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a9aeb81$0$25470$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a9aeb81$0$25470$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Chris Downs"
> | Tezza
> | > "Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
>
> | > There's an 8.31 and an 8.42, no 8.40

> | > They did according to that article. "As State Rail bosses prepare to
> lobby
> | > to increase fares by an average 3.3 per cent from July, they have
> released
> | > data which shows the 20 worst and 20 best services, and the strategy
> they
> | > hope will fix the problem."
> |
> | "The best services were, in the morning, the 6.05 from North Sydney and
> the
> | 6.21 and 7.04 from Hornsby and, in the evening, the train due at Turrella
> by
> | 5.33.  Otime percentages were not given" - 5 paras later from the SMH
> article.
>
> You complained they didn't provide figures for the best, the article says
> they did. You didn't say anything about on-time percentages.

For one who preaches a need for improved comprehension in your aus.rail
postings your ability to bastardise context is laudable (do I need to
elucidate on the context of laudable?).

Chris