Re: Does not commute: CityRail's shame file

"Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
8Lom6.6248$v4.259331@ozemail.com.au">news:8Lom6.6248$v4.259331@ozemail.com.au...
| The (one) service mentioned at 56.6% was the 0840 Blacktown - City service
(my
| 'table doesn't show it but I no longer fully trust CityRail's published
| 'tables).

There's an 8.31 and an 8.42, no 8.40

| These were CityRail's worst services not the average.  Strange how
| CityRail didn't give figures for the best!

They did according to that article. "As State Rail bosses prepare to lobby
to increase fares by an average 3.3 per cent from July, they have released
data which shows the 20 worst and 20 best services, and the strategy they
hope will fix the problem."