Cityrail- On time Running

This is an extract from the Cityrail web site.People are whinging about
their trains running late, well this is a few things that you can do, to
make your trains run on time.

*    Board your train quickly
*    Spread out long the platform so as not to overcrowd one carriage
*    Take care on steps and platforms, and always stand behind the yellow
line
*    Allow passengers to alight first prior to boarding the train
*    Board the train as quickly as possible and move inside the carriage-
please dont obstruct the doorways
*    Do not hold the doors open or attempt to board the train after the
whistle and the "doors closing" warning has been given
*    Report problems or potential problems to Cityrail station staff.This
means that staff such as train controllers can organise immediately to
minimise delays by re-routing trains, effectively plan new paths and
services or get the relevant incident response team on site quckly if
required.

REF
www.cityrail.nsw.org.au

* I think if we all looked after "on time running" we'd all have trains on
time.