Re: Does not commute: CityRail's shame file

The (one) service mentioned at 56.6% was the 0840 Blacktown - City service (my
'table doesn't show it but I no longer fully trust CityRail's published
'tables).  These were CityRail's worst services not the average.  Strange how
CityRail didn't give figures for the best!

The worst culprits for late running are all late am peak or late pm peak
services but in the name of equity they cover all three sectors.

CityRail adopted their new "no-fault bonus" stats today.  Didn't help much,
the suburban PM peak stats dropped to 85.0% within 3' last week from 89.4% the
previous week.  Am peak stats were improved however to 95.5% within 3' last
week.

And where was the Daily Terror with this bombshell, probably were planning a
CityRail for the PM edition until the news of the Don's wicket falling.

Chris

3A998BA7.1B8C6D5B@fang.omni.com.au">news:3A998BA7.1B8C6D5B@fang.omni.com.au...