Re: Transport ticket system collapses

"Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
Ch%l6.5293$v4.221821@ozemail.com.au">news:Ch%l6.5293$v4.221821@ozemail.com.au...

| Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
| 3a96ffb8$0$25464$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a96ffb8$0$25464$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

| > | One definition form my dictionary is rant = empty turgid talk.  To
quote from
| > | the Blues Brothers (I think?) "If the shit fits wear it".
| >
| > Another who hasn't got a clue. Please go back to school. There is not
the
| > slightest bit of ranting in that paragraph or any other post. BTW, get a
new
| > dictionary.
|
| You logic's slipping.  If I don't have a clue, presumably I misquoted my
| dictionary and wouldn't need to acquire another.  Or you don't like the
| particular definition?

It's not a particularly good one.

| As for attacking you as a poster you said you weren't ranting, I disagree
and
| have said why.

No you haven't said why.

| Go get your

They're not mine.

| precious SRA stats

As I said in another post, as soon as I see them again, I'll post them.

| (and if you don't want to be "attacked" in the interim desist posting on
the matter until you have them)

I'll post whenever I like on whatever I like, but at least I don't take the
cowards way out of an argument by getting personal.