Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a96ffb8$0$25464$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a96ffb8$0$25464$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> JPAl6.4235$v4.186375@ozemail.com.au">news:JPAl6.4235$v4.186375@ozemail.com.au...
> | Tezza
> | > "Bill Bolton"

> ranted...
> | > | > |
> about
> | > them.

> | > |
> | > |

> | > You obviously have no clue as to the meaning of "ranting" as there is
> none
> | > there. Please look it up before commenting again.
> |
> | One definition form my dictionary is rant = empty turgid talk.  To quote
> from
> | the Blues Brothers (I think?) "If the shit fits wear it".
>
> Another who hasn't got a clue. Please go back to school. There is not the
> slightest bit of ranting in that paragraph or any other post. BTW, get a new
> dictionary.

You logic's slipping.  If I don't have a clue, presumably I misquoted my
dictionary and wouldn't need to acquire another.  Or you don't like the
particular definition?

As for attacking you as a poster you said you weren't ranting, I disagree and
have said why.  Go get your precious SRA stats (and if you don't want to be
"attacked" in the interim desist posting on the matter until you have them)
and prove that each poster who has attested to the general high reliability of
the TVMs from person experience is wrong in their general impression.

Chris