Re: Finemores to merge with Toll

adamdunning@start.com.au (Adam Dunning) wrote in
<3a98c133@news.alphalink.com.au>:

>Keep reading my previous message Dave, Trailerrails have a limited cubic
>capacity, similar to a container really.  The only benefit they have is
>that you can move the trailer out of NR quicker than having to wait for
>forklifts there to load you.

What physical limitations are preventing the train from carrying the load
of a truck? I thought there would have been all that spare loading guage to
use and that no-one has been bothered building a suitable container to
match the size of a truck?

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".