Re: Finemores to merge with Toll

Keep reading my previous message Dave, Trailerrails have a limited cubic
capacity, similar to a container really.  The only benefit they have is that
you can move the trailer out of NR quicker than having to wait for forklifts
there to load you.

Adam

W9nl6.8100$Yx4.299205@news6.giganews.com">news:W9nl6.8100$Yx4.299205@news6.giganews.com...