Re: Humorous observation at Melbourne Central [Vic]

"Ben" <smithb@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
3a95b619@news.alphalink.com.au">news:3a95b619@news.alphalink.com.au...
> > > Am I the only honest person left who uses public transport?
> Stupid
> > > question.
> >
> > No, there's me as well.
> >
> No actually I have a confession to make, I ussually dont bother
> re-validating on a tram after the first time. but I've changed my ways for
> good

Oh, nobody does that very much. I also walk through the opened unstaffed
gate at Parliament Station without using my (valid) ticket to open another
gate. Seems a bit pointless.

But if you have a valid ticket, that's not dishonesty, that's just laziness
:-)

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia