Re: Riverina competition

David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in article
<bijl6.39$vT.1273@news0.optus.net.au>:

>Countrylink is really going to have to do something soon if it wants a
>future.

Bringing the XPT upto intercapital standards would be a good start.

Herding passengers into unconfortable seats that are clearly fit for short
haul intercity train (you work out the acronym there :) services and
expecting them to pay for a meal that is fit for a hospital, is clearly not
up to standard in my opinion.

I have never been on the tilt train yet, but photos and heresay suggest
that is is something that Countrylink should be looking at for ideas on
standards.

Last October I flew to Sydney, I think I will again next time.

Michael

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME