Re: y not?

Funny thing is  I spent 20 years at Jolimont and Dynon, Victoria's biggest
Depots. And I guess I met all sorts, and I classified many as Dick heads,
and I guess I was so classified myself, by others...Thats Life!
I like most was struck numb by Hiv, and was terrified by it all, even though
I had a stable and honest relationship with my partner of 31 years.
At this time the Homosexuals all suddenly "came out" and I was in the
horrors.
At first when some of my friends "enlightened me" I was in shock, and when
the Gay Mardi Gras feartured on Channel 2, I was bloody furious.
It did not take me long to work out though, that most friendships have
nothing to do with sex, and because I valued the friendships more than my
prejudices, I learnt how to be a better person.
Many friends of mine both at work, and off the job, have since died of this
horrible disease, and I have said my good-byes, but not one of them took it
out on their mates at work. Oh ! they kicked and screamed, that is human
nature, but they were still enthusiastic about their job, and none regretted
their life on the footplate! You sir are not only Sick, you are a Dick
Head...Grow up , soon it might be too late.
[BEE EFF, please dont tell me about this turd anymore, I have him in my Kill
File]
lpej6.276$8qy1.9371854@news.xtra.co.nz">news:lpej6.276$8qy1.9371854@news.xtra.co.nz...