Re: [VIC/NSW] Re: Transport ticket system collapses

"Jonathan Lau" <jonlau@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3A8F3F3A.378D8A5C@ozemail.com.au">news:3A8F3F3A.378D8A5C@ozemail.com.au...

| Personally, I've never found a faulty CityRail ticket machine in the 8
years
| the system has been running. Exceptions to this are "closed" machines,
those
| which can't accept coins/notes and vandalised machines, but even this is
| rare.

So no faulty machines except the closed ones - possibly due to a fault?
So no faulty machines except the ones which won't except notes.
So no faulty machines except the ones which won't except coins.
So no faulty machines except the ones which were vandalised.