Re: Abandoned railways of NSW/Vic website

In article <96f12b$4gl$1@gossamer.itmel.bhp.com.au>,
Chris Stratton <stratton.chris.cp@NOSPAMbhp.com> wrote:
> "Paul" <morbieus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> 01c094f1$607b5ae0$578b11cb@morbieus">news:01c094f1$607b5ae0$578b11cb@morbieus...
> > Hi all
> > Im trying to build a website about the abandoned railways of NSW and Vic
> > and would appreciate info to pour into it, especially historical info and
> > recent photos of railway remains.
> > The URL is:
> >  paulbech.tripod.com/rail/index.html
> > It is very early in development but I will be adding a little each week.
> > Perhaps someone near one of these lines might like to "adopt" it as their
> > own and be the editor of the page for a line.
>
> Here's a few more NSW ones I've remembered:
>
> Hillston to Roto
> Matakana? to Mount Hope
> Narrandera to Tocumwal
> Moree to Inverell (part of this line may still be open)
> Wilbriggie to Hay
> Westdale? to Barraba (not sure how far this line is still open)
> North Star to Boggabilla
> Weemalah to Mungindi
> Merrywinebone to Pokataroo
> Byrock to Brewarrina
> Broken Hill to Tarrawingee
> Broken Hill to Cockburn (via Silverton)
> East Maitland to Morpeth
> Culcairn to Corowa
> Henty to Rand
> Uranquinty to Kywong
> Boree Creek to Oaklands

You can find a reasonably complete list of the major NSW lines at my
NSW Railway page, http://www.pobox.com/~rolfe/nsw/index.html

See ya,
Rolfe

--
Rolfe Bozier            email: rolfe@pobox.com    http://www.pobox.com/~rolfe
Software Developer	phone: +61 2 9427 8373 (ah/bh/mobile)