Re: Abandoned railways of NSW/Vic website

"Paul" <morbieus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
01c094f1$607b5ae0$578b11cb@morbieus">news:01c094f1$607b5ae0$578b11cb@morbieus...
> Hi all
> Im trying to build a website about the abandoned railways of NSW and Vic
> and would appreciate info to pour into it, especially historical info and
> recent photos of railway remains.
> The URL is:
>  paulbech.tripod.com/rail/index.html
> It is very early in development but I will be adding a little each week.
> Perhaps someone near one of these lines might like to "adopt" it as their
> own and be the editor of the page for a line.
>
> morbieus@hotmail.com

Here's a few more NSW ones I've remembered:

Hillston to Roto
Matakana? to Mount Hope
Narrandera to Tocumwal
Moree to Inverell (part of this line may still be open)
Wilbriggie to Hay
Westdale? to Barraba (not sure how far this line is still open)
North Star to Boggabilla
Weemalah to Mungindi
Merrywinebone to Pokataroo
Byrock to Brewarrina