Re: gaurds suck? drivers suck? nope...its Cityrail station staff that do!

I would say that the young lady in question has probably forgotten more than
you will ever know!!........Have you ever heard the saying "SHIT
HAPPENS"...well fuckwit you are living proof!!!!
"David Mayall" <davidmayall@hotmail.com> wrote in message
3a885b6f_1@news01.one.net.au">news:3a885b6f_1@news01.one.net.au...
> What the hell wood you know Anita?
>
> "Anita Lukaszyk" <neety@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> 3A87BDBE.12346B8E@iprimus.com.au">news:3A87BDBE.12346B8E@iprimus.com.au...
> > Santosh Bhat wrote:
> >
> > > <begin gripe>
> > >
> > > Ok from a passenger or customer point of view, I think its the
Cityrail