Re: Guards are Cunts

It is your job to divide and amalgamate and latch or unlatch the trip
etc........ and for the record... does the book say you will assist the
driver with fault rectification?....after all that is the only time that you
are supposed  to be in the drivers cab!!!...other than to get a fire
fighting appliance...
"Marvin The Martian" <"choochoo"@(nospam)spin.net.au> wrote in message
3a81a15e@nexus.comcen.com.au">news:3a81a15e@nexus.comcen.com.au...
> If I was the guard and I knew it was you, I would have tols you that it is
not
> my job to know but yours so check it yourself. Or if you were having
trouble
> dividing or amalgamating I wold stand back and watch. If it was any other
> driver driver I would help.
>
> "f.u.i.t.b.e.t" wrote:
>
> > Learn how to spell wanker!!!.........And guards are
cunts.....freeloading