Re: [AD] Major update complete on website

To Ian

I definately appreciate the "regards" in your previous message as it
shows consideration.

I like to create the 'references' just for the fun of setting it up,
though (I know this comment dosen't have a point either) are based on
actual weekday Cityrail Timetables.

But again, thanks for your comment, and for speaking it out publically
(From what I've received after my post through the email is cowardly
garbage!).
Anyone out there who has a comment, suggestion or feedback (Please make
it sensible! if not than forget it!) don't hesitate to speak out on
this NG as it will help myself and others in my shoes.

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

960k0o$lge$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:960k0o$lge$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > To all Aus.railers far and wide.
> >
> > I would like to proudly announce that my major update to my website
> > ("The Intercity Platform") has finally been complete.
> > This includes technical digest and history on the Intercity V-SET
and
> > also my very new images I have got,taken with my very new (well
second-
> > hand) camera, Minolta Dunax 300si.
> >
> > Please I would encourage everyone who reads this message to take a
look
> > at my updates at:
> > http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
> >
> > and tell me what you think (In the nice way).
> > ---
> Messy...... I couldn't do any better but then I would not attempt
such a
> What's the point of  ' Time tables ' if they are for reference only ?
> Rgds Ian S

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/