[AD] Major update complete on website

To all Aus.railers far and wide.

I would like to proudly announce that my major update to my website
("The Intercity Platform") has finally been complete.
This includes technical digest and history on the Intercity V-SET and
also my very new images I have got,taken with my very new (well second-
hand) camera, Minolta Dunax 300si.

Please I would encourage everyone who reads this message to take a look
at my updates at:
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

and tell me what you think (In the nice way).
---
Images include some on my blue mountains trip (One of myself in 4601),
the image at Penrith I took before I was taken into custody at the SM's
office, and a number of others (XPT arriving on PLatform 4 at Central?)
---

Also, if anyone out there can take a look at the technical information
about the DDIU and correct some of it than that will be greatly
appreciated.

Cheers to all, The V-SET dominates the network!
Maikha "V" Ly

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/