Re: M>Comeng & Bayside Hitachi

Yup Essendon on the 15th is the talk at work amongst the Train Patrol Unit.
Lucky us we have a depot there. (FYI the other depot for unit is at Noble
Park)
Not too sure of the time though for the launch.
Say cheese!!!!

D_7h6.11404$o85.57514@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:D_7h6.11404$o85.57514@news-server.bigpond.net.au...