Re: Airshow timetable

I know they are going to be running an extra early service on the
Broadmeadows line but not too sure about services from city to Lara.
What I can tell you is this evening while working around Altona I had the
pleasure of looking up at around 1710hrs and observed
in formation two F-16 Falcons, two F-15 Eagles and a KC-135 Tanker.
The four fighters then banked away from the tanker and went into the
direction of Avalon, about 10mins later I saw the tanker come back around to
start line up for approach to Avalon.
*Sigh* I know what I want for next Christmas.

3a84fc48.26771228@news.alphalink.com.au">news:3a84fc48.26771228@news.alphalink.com.au...