Re: Blowing the Horn

"David Mayall" <davidmayall@hotmail.com> wrote in message
3a8510e0_3@news01.one.net.au">news:3a8510e0_3@news01.one.net.au...

> "Erk" <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote in message
> 3a84d9fa@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3a84d9fa@news.iprimus.com.au...
> >

> > "Rod Gayford" <rjaygee@eisa.net.au> wrote in message
> > 962ktg$l8s$1@news.eisa.net.au">news:962ktg$l8s$1@news.eisa.net.au...
> >
> > I remember seeing on a rail video that there were (on the NSW 620 DMU's
> > IIRC) have two horn positions, one called town and one called country.
I'm
> > not sure of any more details.
> >

> What would you know about the 620's ?  Bet ya haven't been on one.

Bet ya most NSW gunzels have.

Who are you, btw? The nature of your posts indicate you as someone who has a
great deal of knowledge (and inherent scepticism) - if your scepticism is to
be believed, it needs ot be backed up by some details of you r history) if
only so that we can say "Yeah, he was there, he knows what he is crapping on
about").

Dave