Re: Behaviour Modification. (was Re: Train Drivers are losers (was Re: Guards are *))

Well Paul,

As part of the moral minority you seem to be very selective about the language
you find offensive(worse has been posted as a header-but that must be
okay)because you now have only chosen to speak up.

I am not saying I was right in using that language, but don't start being all
self righteous about one posting(I didn't see you having anything to say about
the post that started this - Guards are C..ts), and ingnoring other posts(BE
CONSISTANT).

In most cases I have tried to censor my choice of phrases in previous
postings(or are you like Tony and only read select ones, and then pass
judgement).

I am not apologising for my choice of words, but would like to add that in a
group such as this, where people are passionate about the topic, things are
going to be said that aren't pleasant.

And I agree with Tezza, go to a Railway Station or even a school and see what
sort of language is being used.

So in closing just because you have had your sensibilities offended don't try
and lay the blame at my feet(as I said it is my right to express an
opinion),and as was proven in our Central West in a landmark courtcase the
word "F..K" is actually not deemed to be offensive, but is now a
colloquialism.

So I look forward to your response

Regards

BEE EFF