Re: Blowing the Horn

I live about 10m from Westgarth station... I was used to the noise
within a week, even with the windows open... the ding ding ding has
only bothered me when one night at 3 the gates were locked down and it
took them 2 hours to come and do anything with it. WHy the cops
couldn't unplug the bells and just let the lights and gates suffice I
don't know.

Vaughan

In article <rHog6.4486$o85.27243@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
  "Daniel Bowen" <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> wrote:
> FWIW, I used to live about 10 metres from the Dandenong line in
Melbourne.
> After two weeks of living there, I didn't notice the noise from the
trains
> at all, except when they drowned out the TV!
>
> Daniel
> --
> Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
> dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au