Re: Blowing the Horn

"BEE EFF" <mcreely@pnc.com.au> wrote in message
3A812546.186597D8@pnc.com.au">news:3A812546.186597D8@pnc.com.au...
> What does it matter what they do in Europe or other states for that
> matter, the guy lives near Westmead in Sydney.

And near THE major hospital in Western Sydney - wonder how he copes with all
those ambuklance's going through with sirens sounding.

> It is a fundamental part of rail safety that all trains(Lifts and
> Freights) sound the whistle,etc prior to moving off.

He knew the line was there when he moved there, just like I did when I moved
to Wentworth Ave, Pendle Hill (the road that runs on the UP side of the line
from Toongabbie to Wentworthville) - my rent was about $40 a week cheaper
than it should have been, the reason? The coalies going through at all hours
of the day and night. He has cheap lodgings, whether he rents or is an owner
(I defy him to show me a similiar property to what he has, in a similiar
area, for what he is paying, without it being rail or road affected).

> The guy has been playing with his crank handle too much, people like him
> are the reason that everytime a  rail line is built or extended it can
> never really be utilised to its full advantage for freight movements
> etc(ie:East Hills and Harris Park Y-link in Sydney).
>
> I wish halfwits like this would move to the back of the Rock and they
> could have all the piece and quiet they want(unless Qantas decided to
> put a jet base there).
>
> Look forward to all your thoughts BEE EFF

Agree with you 110%, BF.

Dave