Re: Yarra Trams Article in Sunday Age

> So Vaughan are you trying to tell us that you will not simply walk out
> the shop with the goods because you "don't think it's reasonable to
> expect you to miss your train"??

I did at a petrol station once. THe attendant was on a personal phone
call for several minutes, and I was about 4th in a queue of people
waiting to pay. I needed to be somewhere, and after 10 minutes or so I
walked out and drove off.

Since at the time I appropriated the fuel, I intended to pay for it, I
committed no property offence. They could sue me civilly for the money,
but I never heard anything more about it.

Vaughan

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/