Re: Yarra Trams Article in Sunday Age

Little bit of a difference in cost here.
Big difference actually and I would assume you as a reasonlbe person would
already know this.
I would have assumed you to be rational, and I still do.
But that is an expensive exercise and one where you know it really does not
support your argument.
If that was the case why don't all airlines have spare planes following the
ones already in flight just in case.
Then if one goes out the second can move in and then we can get a third
plane into the scenario to back the sceondary one.
See......little bit silly huh?

95m6qv$k4m$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:95m6qv$k4m$1@nnrp1.deja.com...