Re: Yarra Trams Article in Sunday Age

Do you really believe Train Companies should have buses on standby for 20
hours a day "just in case a breakdown occurs".?

Can you justify the costs in this?

Next we will expect QANTAS to have another Jumbo at the Airport just in case
there is a fault on the aircraft to work QF 2 to somewhere far away!

Graeme Cleak

95m6qv$k4m$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:95m6qv$k4m$1@nnrp1.deja.com...