Re: Yarra Trams Article in Sunday Age

We initially go through the following

First Aid @ Monash University Centre for Ambulance & Paramedic Training

Two Weeks of Customer Service module (inhouse)

Customer Service - Victoria University

Conflict Resolution - Victoria University

Negotiation Skills - Victoria University

Track Safety & Environs - Level 1

Two weeks on job training

Report of offence Course - Dept Of Infrastructure Prosecutions Unit.

Me personally, 7.5 years security industry, 3 years of this looking after 2
state level government ministers.
ASP & Baton, H Category Firearms Licence (Handgun),
Certificate in SECURITY & CROWD CONTROL, certificate II in both the
aforementioned and Certificate III in Advanced Security Operations. Security
Operation and Officer Skills course.
Plus 4 years infantry in the Army Reserve. :-)

I've found the best thing to deal with ugly situations is experience.
Thew whole time you are doing your courses and are on the job your team
leaders and course instructors are assessing you.
My assessor was and ex Victoria Police instructor.