Re: [NSW] If it's not our fault, the trains aren't late

Only quoting weekday peaks is massaging figures by your reasoning, so the
masseuse is at in now.

I'd agree with you if we had an objective media and a public that thought
about the whys that sit behind the stats.  We have neither so Christie's doing
the right thing (except I'd like to see off-peak as well), get on the front
foot, make public the parameters for the stats and publish from there.  No
point in getting belted for things outside your control.

Chris

95b22i$83$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:95b22i$83$1@nnrp1.deja.com...