Re: On The Beach

I actually thought that it was a good movie, although I didn't know that it
was a remake and haven't seen the original. As for the radiation, which
country was supposed to have been hit, I mised the first 20mins, by what I
could gather, it sounded like America unleashed on China and China
retaliated. As for radiation cloud moving south like that, I follow the
weather a bit but know very little about radiation clouds, even so, most of
our wind is from the south, followed by the east and west.