Re: [Survey-NSW] Which lines should be built + more?

Passenger Count for first 20 years: 0 (+/- 30 people)

However, Chatswood-North Ryde-Epping-Castle Hill-Norwest Business Park-
Parramatta-Drug Link-Liverpool-Hurstville would link most of Sydney's
orbital business districts and might actually have some potential.

MrPC

In article <3A513FD5.5E97DFF2@dontspamme.au1.ibm.com>,
  Peter Degotardi <peterdeg@dontspamme.au1.ibm.com> wrote:
> Personally, we I think we need some more orbitals rather
than 'spokes'.
> How about:-
> Hornsby, Windsor, Penrith, Badgerys Ck (couldn't resist) , Narellen,
> Campbelltown/Macarthur, Sutherland ?
> Pick up all those outer growth areas...

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/