[NSW] A couple of CityRail questions.

Hello everyone,

I have a couple of questions for the group.. I realise that I ask quite
a few questions, but I am the curious type ;-) .

1) A city circle station(s), I have noticed that some signals have a
blue light on the top. What does this blue light indicate?

2) Over the Harbour Bridge, and in the city circle tunnels, I have
noticed orange/yellow vertical strips of LED lights on the backs of
signals (or at least on the backs of signals when on the bridge). What
is the significance of these?

3) When travelling along the western lines towards the city, between
Macdonaldtown and Redfern I have noticed small buildings
over 'culverts', on the left. The base of these buildings are at about
the level of the tracks I was on, and appeared to sit over a lower set
of tracks. Anyone know what these building are?

Thanks in advance for any info!

David.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/