Re: (NSW) NLK/P/UY Louver Vans

Two thoughts! well I am not completely thoughtless!

Albury Yard has been advertised as available for lease, and just maybe they
have found a sucker........eh yes! in their dreams I think.
and although nothing definite yet on the starting date for the Internal
Freeway, but just maybe they are getting ready to remove the vehicles, and
so are making them roadworthy. The Internal Freeway will go ahead if only to
prove that 100 businesses will always have more grunt than 70,000 people who
want it external.
All these vehicles have sat for at least 4 years here. The NSW vehicles are
equiped for Paper Transport ex Ettamoga.
The AN Super Vans are not available for sale to SCT, but they are now almost
cerainly rusted to the rails ;o)
Flour is no longer being produced at the mill which will close in June.
Production will now be transferred to Wuhgunya which is still serviced by
rail, if only a new pair of points and $500,000 could be spent on some new
sleepers.
Rod
92rbbi$sll$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:92rbbi$sll$1@nnrp1.deja.com...