Re: (NSW) NLK/P/UY Louver Vans

Rod[comtrain] <freight_man@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<3a51bd09$0$7505$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>:

>and although nothing definite yet on the starting date for the Internal
>Freeway, but just maybe they are getting ready to remove the vehicles,
>and so are making them roadworthy. The Internal Freeway will go ahead if
>only to prove that 100 businesses will always have more grunt than
>70,000 people who want it external.

Interesting to note, driving through Albury last week, that there were
signs up everywhere basically saying the internal freeway can go and get
f***ed. I'm glad to see there isn't any support whatsoever for an internal
freeway. Looking across the flood plains, god knows how they will put the
railway there.

Once again, it seems that Mr Crapp is full of Shitt.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME