Re: [NSW] North Shore line G-SETs

"Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
bzs46.111$gf5.5397@ozemail.com.au">news:bzs46.111$gf5.5397@ozemail.com.au...
> By being vigilant for and staying out of the way of the cyclists I've
never
> had any trouble walking the western walkway (despite it being cyclists
only;
> and I'd think twice before using it during the am/pm peaks).  Being an
extra
> 10-15m from the nearest road lane makes for a much nicer walk - the
passing
> sparks and the view of Lavender Bay's sidings are a bonus.

Tried the western side walk at night 16 years ago (from city - Nth Sydney).
Got two thirds of the way across (without seeing anyone) and was met by a
security guard who told us we had to go back. The smartarse, brain-dead,
knuckle-dragging moron wouldn't let us keep going North (which would have
meant we got off the "cycleway" much quicker).

Wota wanka.

> Just don't try climbing the arch; although despite the lashings of razor
wire
> it still looked fairly accessible last October.

Try this instead:
http://www.bridgeclimb.com.au

Russ.