Re: Fatigue Rostering

You make both accurate and valid points,

answer to Point 1

The relevant information is available to all, there is only one problem there
are very few people who can interpret the data and understand who it has been
used against us.

answer to Point 2

Management may choose to ignore the fact that it being distorted to acheive a
favourable result because if they don't it puts them in an awkward situation of
have rosters that will not fit the requirements of our EA.  Also through
running depots such as Junee and Taree etc. would have rosters that are
completely unworkable.

With regard to your last comment about the position that management are placed
in, if something went wrong, well none of this is legislation yet so they can
still tend to be a bit lax with applying the index, so as to maintain
flexibility with train running.