Re: [NSW] North Shore line G-SETs

mmm...I don't think I'll manage to bring my BMX onto a train!

How about scooters? The lightweight, portable one intended for adults
going to work from the station but people my age starting to get into
them?
I don't have one of course, but planning to get one for 'proper' use.
I.e. getting somewhere from the station!

Thanks
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <3a51befe@news.rivernet.com.au>,
  "Jeff Melvaine" <jeffm52@rivernet.com.au> wrote:

> Brendan Morley <morb_@_bit_._net_._au> wrote in message
> jpT36.13$XG6.1207333@news.interact.net.au">news:jpT36.13$XG6.1207333@news.interact.net.au...

An
> > orange
> >
> > Back to the original question though (and I'm surprised nobody's
answered
> > it):
> >
> > Last time I was in Sydney (April 2000), The Sydney Harbour Bridge
had a
> > walkway on the far western side (i.e. further over than the rail
lines).
> > I'm sure you could get superb positioning from somewhere along
there.

> The last time I looked at this walkway it was reserved for cyclists.
No
> shots of North Sydney car sidings unless you BYO pushbike.
>
> Jeff
> >
> > Brendan

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/